CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Little 'ol questions...

"Caught" from Emily... 

1.  What did you do 10 years ago? 

1998?  Hmm... played with my new baby sister.  Made dinner.  Danced.  Moved into our home on "Firebird".  

2.  Five items on your to-do list today: 

Clean the floors 
Take a shower 
Hang out with my new friends 
Look for jobs online 
Kiss my husband 

3.  Snacks I enjoy: 

Currently?  COOL WHIP  Always?  Chocolate (anything chocolate!!), coffee (the good kind), bread, SNICKERS! 

4.  What would you do if you were a billionaire?  

Build my own home 
Buy my husband some horses 
Take my whole extended family (and some friends) to Walt Disney World - we would stay at the Grand Floridian! :) 
Start my own business - Harmon/Noel Enterprises 
Lotsa money for missions 
Pay off my Momma's house (Wouldn't build her a house, she never wants to move. lol) 
Take some dear loved ones to Hawaii 
Adopt a child 
Go on a cruise 

I tag Scott and Mom

1 comments:

Amy said...

You know - now that you tagged Scott - I have noone to tag! And if you need anyone to go to Disney, or anywhere else for that matter, I am there.....