CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Preliminary Pics...

Hey everyone! 

Well, we are one week into having all our things.  I must say, I'm quite enjoying it even though it's exhausting opening box after box and climbing the stairs over and over!  These are the two most completed rooms in our house - the kitchen and bathroom.  I suppose if you're to have two rooms done, those are the two...

Observe our kitchen... Full of glory, but not full of storage space!  I love my tea kettle! Also, prominently displayed above the cabinets you will see the loverly ice cream cups from my dear Lisa & Harmon gang and also the "I do... Me too..." mugs from the Goffes!  Make me happy every time I look at them so I decided to put them front and center!  


Our pretty tub...  Jason wanted the bath pillow... 


Towels displayed at the other end of tub... These are the "pretty ones" that we can't use! :) 


Our cabinet... The first item we bought for our home and my wonderful husband was gracious enough to put it together for me!  (that was... enjoyable... right honey?) 


I would also like to say that I love my husband!  He's a super great guy!!  :D 

That's it for now... Amy can stop pouting.  I'll have some more for next week.  Right now we're getting ready to dash to Texas for a quick wedding appearance, then dashing right back across the ocean!  

Love to all!! 
KT 

3 comments:

EmJ said...

Look'n good.

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you posted pictures. everything looks so nice and homey. i'm happy for you.

Amy said...

Yay! Fun stuff. How long are you going to be in Texas?