CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Change

:) 

I've changed some things around here...  Couldn't sleep. :( 

Anyway, hope you like them.  I also made it so anyone can post comments (Grandparents, friends without Bloggers, etc.)  Please just tell me who you are by leaving your name in the comment so I don't have to wonder... I hate not knowing things. ;) 

I'm feeling silly.  Maybe that's hungry...?  Maybe it's because I had another bad night of sleep without my hubby?  

Silly Kate needs to go get some brunch.  I'll take care of the hubby thing tonight!  :D  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing testing...this is christi trying to leave a comment. love you! bye

EmJ said...

Like the new layout...

So no Germany right off...Since Nate is new to all this and we aren't sure what its going to be like...I think we are going to stay in the States if possible. Also...I've been told that once you offer to leave the country...you pretty much do and don't necessarily go where you were hoping...maybe someday we will live close to each other again.

Amy said...

Ha ha - I was wondering why you would comment on 10 and 13...