CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Posting already... GEESH...

Hio!  


SOME people say I need to post again - I was thinking we'd do a whole "weekly" post kind of deal... Maybe that's not enough?  I don't know... 

News you can use (or loose): 

Jason now has a blog:  http://zebrasnotpermitted.blogspot.com/ 
We move into our new house TOMORROW!!  
Jason's nipples do, in fact, look like little cute fishies from the side... here fishy, fishy... 
AND... I'm hungry, going to go make some dinner.  

:)

PS - For those of you who have suffered through my "issues" associated with brushing my teeth in a dirty/shared sink (examples include Blizzard, Camp, and, my personal favorite, West Virginia Mission Trip...) you will be thrilled to know that I am able to share a sink (and even spit at the same time) with my husband - without getting grossed out and feeling like I have to puke!  Ahh, the joys of marriage.  :) ;)  The few times he has used MY toothbrush, however, have not been pleasant - for either party.  Common now, I'm not going to get carried away! 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Lol - that is funny!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!